PET battery labels
Cheermo is a leading company in innovative adhesive label materials, has added new flame retardant PET label materials to its product lines. The new halogen free, thermal transfer printable materials,together with high temperature top coats, for excellent ink reception and flame retardant PSAs, are used in a wide range of flame retardant electronics tracking applications to help prevent the propagation of fire.
ZR907 Series are designed to meet FR requirements including UL-94-VTM-O. The polyester facestocks offer excellent electrical insulating performance for use in electronic applications where flame resistance is required. The specialized high adhesion adhesive is formulated to impart flame retardant characteristics to the label construction.
• UL94 VTM0 recognized
• BS EN 14582:2007 tested to be halogen free
• Facestock surface with high temperature top coats, prevents bad ink reception, has excellent performance in thermal transfer printing
• Adhesive is a tackified PSA, suitable for use on a wide range of substrates including corner and curved labeling.
• Colors allow visual product identification
• Power supplies
• PCB ID and tracking
• Electronic insulator label applications
• Auto under-the-hood and interiors
• Label applications requiring flame retardant performance
|Label||Face Material||Liner||Tack (Ball#)||Grinding Steel |
|QH-ZR907-02||63μ black PET||white glassine||3-7||1.0-1.9||4-10||≥24|
|QH-ZR907-02Y(antistatic）||56μ black PET||white embossed glassine||3-7||1.0-1.9||2-8||≥48|
|QH-ZR907-02Y(antistatic）-1||64μ black PET||white embossed glassine||3-7||1.0-1.9||2-8||≥48|
|QH-ZR907-02Y-1||67μ black PET||white embossed glassine||≥3||1.0-1.9||2-15||≥48|
|QH-ZR907-03||74μ black PET||white glassine||3-7||1.2-2.2||3-9||≥24|
|QH-ZR907-03Y||79μ black PET||white embossed glassine||3-7||＞1.7||8-18||≥24|
|QH-ZR907-03Y(high adhesion）||80μ black PET||white embossed glassine||3-7||＞1.7||8-18||≥24|
|QH-ZR907-03Y(soft)||75μ black PET||white embossed glassine||3-7||＞1.4||6-16||≥24|
|QH-ZR907-04||55μ white PET||white glassine||3-7||1.4-2.5||3-9||≥24|